본문

반항하지마 GTO 애니 더빙 - 30화

#반항하지마 #GTO #애니 #투니버스 #더빙
seungyeop cha : 사실은 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
엘레인스 : 0:40 이건 선넘었지
2M : 이걸 정말 투니버스에서 짱구랑 같이했다규???
기잉 : 단 2명 ㅋㅋ
커피블랙 : 그런대 왜 112만일까 112만에서 만짜리 시계사놓고 그리고 그돈 몽땅 일어버려놓고 5만엔 채운다고 해결되나?ㅋㅋ

Great Teacher Onizuka Ep 30 - Money Talks, GTO Walks (Eng Subs)

Onizuka is an ex-biker and gang leader who has one goal, to become the greatest teacher. He learns of the power and respect possible as an intern teacher, using his strength and connections to get his students to respect him. Now, graduated, he gets a job at a prestigious private school to handle their 'problem class' that made the past few teachers quit. He must handle a different sort of trouble when the trouble makers include some of the smartest kids in Japan who prefer a more cerebral approach to torturing their teacher. Onizuka must slowly win his students over and deal with their mistrust of teachers while handling the distrust of his fellow teachers.

All audio/visual rights go to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is intended. I do not own Great Teacher Onizuka.

I'm uploading this as a fan, so more people can see it.
イズシュン : Z2今売れば余裕で102万以上手にはいる‪w
Arvand Azmi revlisa : i had one of those g shock watch
Katsu : 17:44 Bruh got the whole squad laughing
Nk A : 5:56 cool back t-shirt
madboii5678 [Games] : Kanzaki has 2 eyes
1203 BM : 上原めっちゃ良い奴
Jet Sam : Damn girls, I would think twice if I want to mess with a teacher that got 2 smart student on his side.
Leyzell Wu : lol love onizuka
Aaron Christian Cardenas : Fuck that miyabi bitch. She's being envious on onizuka. She can't make real friends
JPF : I'm impressed how he's able to remember the exact amount of money

Great Teacher Onizuka Ep 32 - The Law of Probability (Eng Subs)

Onizuka is an ex-biker and gang leader who has one goal, to become the greatest teacher. He learns of the power and respect possible as an intern teacher, using his strength and connections to get his students to respect him. Now, graduated, he gets a job at a prestigious private school to handle their 'problem class' that made the past few teachers quit. He must handle a different sort of trouble when the trouble makers include some of the smartest kids in Japan who prefer a more cerebral approach to torturing their teacher. Onizuka must slowly win his students over and deal with their mistrust of teachers while handling the distrust of his fellow teachers.

All audio/visual rights go to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is intended. I do not own Great Teacher Onizuka.

I'm uploading this as a fan, so more people can see it.
jester jester : i love the way Urumi hugs yoshikawa. uwuu
Kawaii Master : When you read the lesson you know what's gonna happen
王妃プルエルピー : みやび怒り声うるせえ
Omega : 4:27 My life
Amartya Prasoon : Comments on the last scene

I think urumi is a way bigger badass than onizuka..
khaii13 : What's soo cool to me about this episode is that Onizuka got the biggest Deus Ex Machina of them all, and he decided to give it all away because of good will and puts his faith in the good within other people, not knowing it was another trap all along, and it still works out for him in the end. Just goes to show that if you plant good, one way or another, you reap good.
1203 BM : 教師が人を信じられなくなったら世の中終わる…その通りだよね
SOHINI BISWAS : yes Kanzaki teach that selfish stupid no good human a deserving lesson
fromtheintoxicatedink : The Vice Pricipal and his Cresta - Still a better love story than twilight.
Unknown Person : 1:50 skip op

#gto30

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 1,514건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.cntb.or.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz